- Change the Typeface, $ave Millions : via CNN wp.me/pqFJL-tA 2 weeks ago
- Creating Currency for a Modern World : CBS News ow.ly/3irsJO 3 weeks ago
- lnkd.in/dV6rFRx 1 month ago
- Is that a bag in your crotch or are you just pleased to see me? #michaelkors #fail ow.ly/i/4R5KC 1 month ago
- The difference between #clientservices and #strategy? One is a partnership w/ #creative the other is a #dictatorship. #justsayin 1 month ago
- Clay Braxton on Face Off
- The Dollar ReDe$ign Project - ikonotv on Dollar ReDe$ign Project
- rsmithing on Daily Delight: Watch That Man
- New U.S. Bank Note Designs by Dowling Duncan | on Dollar ReDe$ign Project
- Jo on Dollar ReDe$ign Competition: 2010
- d on Dollar ReDe$ign Competition: 2010
- David C on Daily Delight: It’s Fashion Mate!
- abi whitehouse on Daily Delight: The Loose Kites
- boatacrosstheriver on You Have a Pair of Hands …
- Artswebshow on Daily Delight: Watch That Man
Tags100 Design Cards Ad Campaign Alexander McQueen Andy Warhol Anton Corbijn Art Art and Language Art Direction Bag Bank Note Design Bank Notes Barney Bubbles BBC Best Treatment Productions Blythe Dolls Brand Communication Chandelier Cincinnati Cocteau Twins Coffee Credit Card Design Currency Design David Bowie Depeche Mode Design Dollar Bill Dollar Redesign Economy Ed Ruscha Environment Epos Credit Card Erica Svec Fashion Fashion Suites Financial Crisis Fuel Hong Kong Ice Cream Illustration Imagine Joy Division LinkedIn Luxottica M&Ms Mandarin Oriental Hotel Marketing Mark Farrow McQ New Order New York Ohio Peace Tower Peter Saville Photography Plastic Bags Press PSBs Richard Smith Sex Pistols Shopping Bags Snooker Stylorouge T-Shirts Target The Creatures Twitter Type Typography US Dollar V23 Vaughan Oliver Vaughn Oliver Visa Visual Identity Yoko Ono
Tag Archives: Art
NEW EXHIBITION AT WHITE CUBE
The sculptor Antony Gormley is one of the most celebrated artists of modern times and has been questioning the way in which homo sapiens define their space within the infinite flux of the world for over 25 years. In Test Sites, his latest show at White Cube, he juxtaposes rusting geometric takes on his infamous human casts in the upstairs gallery with the immersive, three-dimensional fluorescent grid he has created downstairs (Breathing Room III). Lost among the glowing architecture in the almost pitch-black darkness of the downstairs installation (an environment erratically punctuated by bursts of intense white light that make you feel as though you are being scrutinised by a malevolent omniscient entity), I asked the artist whether all creative enterprise was still ultimately concerned with exploring our relationship to death: that mysterious state of non-being Shakespeare coined as the undiscovered country… Read more via Dazed Digital.
ED RUSCHA – FIFTY YEARS OF PAINTING
Ed Rushca is a genius and the grand master of the art of language. Pure and simple, Ruscha’s work speaks volumes but often leaves you speechless as you struggle to describe its impact on your psyche. Part pop, part abstract, part conceptual, Rushca’s work encapsulates everything that is wonderful about the symbolism of words. As recognition of Ruscha’s contribution to the evolution of modern art, the Hayward Gallery in London recently opened Ed’s first major retrospective. View details here.